Thursday, October 20, 2011

Our trip to Branson.


Yesterday I got back from my trip to Branson, MO!  Chad and I went for our 5 year anniversary.  It took us awhile to figure out were we wanted to go.   We are very last minute kind of people, we actually didn't come to a decision until the week before ha.  We had a great time though! Here are some pictures!
We picked a great time to go, the trees were beautiful.
Our first picture!
 After our Anniversary Dinner!
 Water and fire show that was close to the restraunt.
We went on this hiking trail and you could climb to the top of a tower to look out/take pictures.
We went into the Talking Rock Cavern!  Very cool and there were no bats thank goodness!
 In the cave.
 Out to eat.
 This one is at the Kirby VanBurch Magic show!  Branson has tons of different types of shows.  We aren't big on musicals so we picked a magic show!  
I've been trying to get a christmas ornament from all my vacations. It took me awhile, but I finally found this little cutie!

I had a wonderful time and made some unforgettable memories with my sweetie!
-Kayla

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pictures!! It looks like y'all had a fun, relaxing trip... Maybe a "fun" trip will be next? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing out on your posts! They haven't been showing up in my dashboard but I hope I got it fixed! Whew, five years! So sweet, and it looks like y'all had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete