Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What would we do without Music!?



Hey guys! I wanted to share a song with you that I am LOVING!  It's by NeedToBreathe from their new cd The Reckoning!  I love them and I am super excited that I'll be seeing them in less than a month!! AHH.  This song has so much power and I love the part that says, "Like a pill I swallow, he makes me well and leaves and awful taste."  I feel like this means that God can forgive you of your sins and make you like new, yet it may still be difficult to deal with on our part!

Pain is alive in a broken heart
The past never does go away
We were born to love
And we're born to pay
The price for our mistakes

Grace, she comes with a heavy load
Memories, they can't be erased
Like a pill I swallow, he makes me well
And leaves an awful taste

Oh I know this song won't do
Enough to prove my love to you
In my heart you'll always know
There is a place only love can go
There is a place only you can go


Today I have bible study with Nicole and I am happy and sad and the same time because meeting today means we only have one more session left.  :(  I have really enjoyed our study.  Its called, Stepping Up by Beth Moore.
Before I leave today I am going to start my new crock pot recipe called Creamy Italian Chicken! 

That tilapia recipe I posted about from last week turned out perfect! So easy and very tastey !
-Kayla


2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite songs on the CD! I love the intimacy of the last part... there IS only a place He can go! YAY that you're blogging. So glad to see posts like this from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE need to breathe!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete